Number of Players: 2 or more
Objective: Drink to certain instances on "Cheers".
Supplies: An episode of "Cheers" and alcohol of choice.
|Directions:||Watch an episode of "Cheers" and drink during the following:
Global Rule: Each player picks a character's name and whenever that name is mentioned that person takes one drink.
- Any of Carla's children appear.
- Rebecca cries.
- Woody talks about his childhood in Hanover.
- Cliff mentions some useless trivia.
- Vera is mentioned.
- Gary's "Olde Towne Tavern" appears or is mentioned.
- Everybody yells "Norm!"
- Someone is watching sports.
- Sam is (or pretends to be) in love with Diane/Rebecca.
- Lilith mentions her lab rats.
- Carla is pregnant.
- Frasier and Lilith have a professional disagreement.
- Nick Tortelli appears or is mentioned.
- The Hungry Heifer is mentioned.
- Someone eats at Melville's.
- A celebrity guest appears as him/herself.
- Sam mentions his baseball career/drinking problem/ex-wife.
- Sam strikes out with a woman other than Diane or Rebecca.
Rest of Drink:
- Vera is partly seen or heard.
- Sam outsmarts somebody.
- Someone is watching anything but sports.
|Views:||Viewed 956 times.|
|User Ratings:||This game has not been rated.|
|Fans:||This game does not have any fans.
|User Comments:||This game does not have any comments.
Login to Rate or Comment
Latest Drinking Games
Know a good Drinking Game?