Number of Players: 2 or more
Objective: See how long it takes to get a double.
Supplies: 2 dice and alcohol of choice.
|Directions:||Player rolls both die, if they roll a double they can assign four drinks to anyone. If a double isn't rolled, player chooses which die they want to match (e.g., players rolls a 3 & 6, they can choose either one to match). A single die is rolled until it "matches" the other die.
Drink allocation is as follows:
First roll is doubles: Player can assign four drinks
First roll is mixed, after selecting a die to "match"
- Second roll is a match: Player can assign three drinks
- Third roll is a match: Player can assign two drinks
- Fourth roll is a match: Player can assign one drink
- Fifth roll is a match: Player takes one drink
- Sixth roll is a match: Player takes two drinks
- Seventh roll is a match: Player takes three drinks
If the player doesn't get a match on the eighth roll, they must take four drinks and pass the die to the next person on their left (who starts over).
|Views:||Viewed 1253 times.|
|User Ratings:||This game has not been rated.|
|Fans:||This game does not have any fans.
|User Comments:||This game does not have any comments.
Login to Rate or Comment
Latest Drinking Games
Know a good Drinking Game?