Number of Players: 2 - 8 (need two teams)
Objective: Try to sink your opponent's "battleship" by bouncing quarters into their "Drinkship" (cup of alcohol).
Supplies: 8 cups, 2 quarters and alcohol of choice.
|Directions:||Each team picks a side of the coin. One team is HEADS and the other is TAILS. The coins are flipped to decide who gets the quarters for beginning play. Fill the cups with a predetermined amount of an alcoholic beverage and place them on your side of the table.
Once the quarters are assigned, play begins by trying to sink the "Drinkship" that is in front of the other team by bouncing the quarters in the cups and following the rules below.
- Your team's "Drinkship" makes up an imaginary line. You can only bounce the quarter from behind or on this line that your team's ship is on.
- If the quarter lands behinds a team's ship line, it is that team's quarter. If it lands in the middle, the coin goes to the team that named its side (Heads or Tails).
- You may not use the quarter until the drink it was sunk in is fully drunk. Be careful not to swallow the quarter!
- Once a drink is finished you remove it out of play.
- The winning team is the team that sinks each cup (ship) in the other team's "Drinkship" waters. The losing team then drinks the remaining beers of the winning team.
|Views:||Viewed 939 times.|
|User Ratings:||This game has not been rated.|
|Fans:||This game does not have any fans.
|User Comments:||This game does not have any comments.
Login to Rate or Comment
Latest Drinking Games
Know a good Drinking Game?