Number of Players: 2+
Objective: Have Fun!
Supplies: Shots (already poured).-- A drink of choice for each individual.-- A copy of Tim Burton's "The Nightmare Before Christmas".--
|Directions:||Decide your pace (Fast pace: take shots--Slow Pace: Take sips of your drink)
1) Take shot/sip of your drink- every time Sally runs away.
2) Take a shot/sip of your drink every time Sally comes apart at the seams (literally)
3) Take a shot/sip of your drink every time a toy attacks someone.
4) Take a shot/sip of your drink every time the Mayor's head spins (take a shot/sip of your drink every time the face changes)
5) Take a shot/sip of your drink every time the characters burst into song.
6) Every time the word "Halloween" is said, shout "Christmas" the person who forgets or is too slow has to take a drink.
7) Every time "Santy Claws" is said make your hands into claws and take a shot/sip of your drink with your hands still in "claw" form.
|Views:||Viewed 7760 times.|
|User Ratings:||This game has not been rated.|
|Fans:||This game does not have any fans.
|User Comments:||This game does not have any comments.
Login to Rate or Comment
Latest Drinking Games
Know a good Drinking Game?